We’re looking to add a social media and brand business development junior to our team of down to earth, hard-working entrepreneurial types in the creative space of working with street artists. You will be responsible for updating, maintaining and growing our social media presence. This role is as much business development as it is about marketing art and social media presence.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Two years of progressive experience working in a social media focused role
Someone reliable, hardworking and down to earth
Track record of innovation and creative thinking – out of the box types welcome
Interest in Art, street artists, creatives and influencers in creative industries
• Proven experience creating, implementing and tracking social media initiatives
• Proven understanding and use of social media and its role in business.
Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with key social media audiences, ie: bloggers, influencers, online media.
JOB ROLE OVERVIEW
• Work with the Social Media Manager to develop & implement the company’s overall social media strategies and tactics as well as annual event specific plans.
• Engage online and social media audiences on a daily basis and help maintain relationships with key influencers.
• Assist with internal efforts around social media, ie: working with internal partners and audiences across organisational business lines.
Working with partners such as art galleries, bloggers, graphic designers, printers and marketers to ensure a fully integrated marketing strategy is followed out
Engage with artists and creatives who might want us to distribute their work
Curating art shows / exhibitions with the team and artists we have exclusively collaborated with
• Specifically responsible for developing and implementing social media plans and specific tactics across all channels of social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) for key annual events as well as additional opportunities as identified. Monitor and track all social media initiatives and tactics implemented by organisation and develop reports on those findings.
• Execute company’s day-to-day social media activities, including posting to and updating its social media platforms.
Help curate the social media editorial calendar while also responsible for developing and creating content. Directly engage friends and fans via social media platforms, fostering conversations and relationships.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key youtubers, twitter users, bloggers and other social media influencers interested in art. Keep updated/current lists of those influencers across multiple categories.
• Track social media program results and report on those findings, as well as assist in active “listening” to the social media community, regularly reporting on those findings.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
2 years progressive experience in a social media focused environment
An understanding of art and interest in street art
organisational skills and up to date knowledge of insta, fb and forums.
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.